Apr 19, 2014

FINAL FANTASY XIII Trilogy PS3 Custom Covers

Despite a lot of fans dislike Final Fantasy XIII and its sequels, I love the trilogy and Lightning has become one of my favorite female characters from Final Fantasy series after Terra (VI) and Aerith (VII). Enough with the opening words, here are custom covers for Final Fantasy XIII trilogy PS3 version that I made during my little free time. The idea was to make a unified design across all three games. So, let's take a look...


For version A, I wanted to make them to look simple, elegant and exclusive, so I just put the logo on black for front cover.

FINAL FANTASY XIII version A
FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 version A
LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII version A







Meanwhile for version B, I took some references from Japan only Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Ultimate Box covers.

FINAL FANTASY XIII version B
FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 version B
LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII version B



I made a slipbox for them too, but haven't got time to print it yet.


Final Fantasy XIII (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (English)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Is there we can print off the covers to use them?

Unknown said...

I'm sorry. I lost the files when my laptop dead a few years ago.